free web page hit counter
Horners' Odyssey: Friday nite

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday nite

To celebrate our baby news today, we gave A banana sandwiches with white bread, then Mummy and Daddy went to see the Bourne Ultimatum, which was v.v.v. good.

However the earnest Guardian journalist character (with ethics) had stringy hair, a geeky anorak and went all embarrassingly wobbly and incompetent in Action Situations.... which looked particularly bad in contrast with all-American indestructible hero Matt Damon (without ethics).

Even the English actor gave an interview and said "No offence to reporters, but I had to wimp down a little bit for my role. When people first saw what I was wearing, they said it was just right for the paper. But it wasn't always comfortable. I had to let Bourne kick ass."

Hollywood had clearly done their research about The Guardian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home