The car
S accidentally deleted the blog posting about the car.
But the selling price has turned out to be...... $4500!
Huzzah.
S thinks this means Bhargavi is the winner but perhaps it is D? Can't remember who put the highest bid in.
The prize is a bar of British chocolate of your choice.
Maybe I will be nice and post one to you anyway D.
But the selling price has turned out to be...... $4500!
Huzzah.
S thinks this means Bhargavi is the winner but perhaps it is D? Can't remember who put the highest bid in.
The prize is a bar of British chocolate of your choice. Maybe I will be nice and post one to you anyway D.


1 Comments:
$4500! Boy was I off. But I can be gracious in defeat. Although, I'm so much MORE gracious when defeat is accompanied by chocolate.
Post a Comment
<< Home