How to lose a friend in 30 seconds
... just quote from Gina Ford.While pushing swings in the park the other day, S and another mother, C, were chatting.
C: Now that my baby's a year old, I can stop using formula, and feed her cow's milk. But I don't know whether to use organic milk or not..... My husband thinks I am crazy even to worry about it. What are you going to do with A?
S: Definitely only organic milk.
C: Oh really? Why?
S: I have this book from England - it's the best-selling baby book over there - and it says because non-organic cows are fed offal and they can't digest it properly, their milk is 30% intestinal mucus.
Long, long pause.
C: Is that really true? A third of milk is MUCUS?
S: Well.... that's what it says in my book....
C: That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
Silence.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home